Parent / Teacher Conferences will be VIRTUAL on Wednesday, October 28 from 4:00-8:00 p.m. and Thursday, October 29 from 2:00-6:00 p.m. To schedule conferences, parents will need to access PowerPTC via PowerSchool beginning Saturday, September 26 at 9:00 a.m. Please follow the “POWER PTC QUICK START GUIDE” further below here to begin scheduling conferences.
|LOGGING INTO POWER PTC
1. Log into PowerSchool.
a. If you do not have a PowerSchool account, please visit https://ps.glenbard.org to create one.
b. Please wait 1 week before
2. Click the icon in the top right corner.
3. Click PowerPTC.
4. Choose either English or Español.
5. Click the Guardians & Parents – Click Here to Login >>> link.
|SCHEDULING YOUR CONFERENCES
1. Open a web browser and navigate to
2. Log in with your account.
3. Click on Conference Schedule.
4. Select the date you would like to schedule your appointments on.
5. Select a starting time for your appointments.
6. If you would not like to attend conferences with certain courses, uncheck the box under the Schedule column.
7. Click Build Your Schedule Now!
8. Finally, click Print Schedule to create a hard copy of your parent-teacher conference schedule.
9. If you are scheduling for more than one student, you can switch the active student you are scheduled for by clicking on the Select a Student link from the left-hand menu.
|ADDING AN ACTIVATION CODE TO AN EXISTING ACCOUNT
1. Open a web browser and navigate to https://www.powerptc.net.
2. Log in with your existing account.
3. Click on My Settings.
4. Under the Add New Activation Code section enter your activation code.
1014 S Main St,
Lombard, IL 60148