EVENING EVENT DETAILS
1. Pick up a Permission Form: They are available in the Dean’s Office or online.
2. The EAST student fills out the pertaining information including their own guardian’s signature.
3. The Non-EAST-Student guest needs to fill out their portion & it needs to be signed by the guest’s parent/guardian and high school administrator.
4. The EAST student brings the completed form AND a copy of their guest’s PHOTO ID to get approval from their dean.
5. The EAST student brings completed form with dean signature to purchase the tickets.
6. No refunds or exchanges can be made.
When purchasing tickets you must have:
PROM SONG REQUESTS
Want to request songs to hear at Prom??? Follow these steps!
You can request up to 5 songs. If a song is not on the list, you can add it under the “Add Your Own” tab.
PROM ENTRY GUIDELINES
Prom portraits are provided by LifeTouch Photography Studios:
BEHAVIORAL AND DISCIPLINE
1014 S Main St,
Lombard, IL 60148